برنامج NanoStudio v1.1.31 لتاليف الالحان والتحكم بالصوت واضافة مؤثرات على الموسيقا , ولتحويل الايفون والايبود تاتش الى آلة موسيقية والعزف عليها
NanoStudio is a recording studio for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It has virtual analogue synths, sample trigger pads, a comprehensive sequencer, a sample editor, a mixer and multiple effects all integrated into a single application.
Record your ideas in real time, mix synth layers with samples, compose and arrange your tune using the powerful sequencer and bring the mix alive with effects such as reverb, compression and EQ. Share your tune on SoundCloud from wherever you are or use the comprehensive audio mixdown options and MIDI export feature to get your ideas over to your desktop DAW when you get back home.
NanoStudio's intuitive user interface frees you to get creative yet has loads of depth for when you need it. To try it out head on over to our website where you can download the OS X and Windows versions for free!
Up to 6 simultaneous instruments (including mixer) or upgrade with the '16 Instrument Tracks' in-app purchase, particularly recommended for newer devices.
'Eden', a powerful 16 voice subtractive synth with dual oscillators, 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO's per voice and 2 dedicated insert effects. Eden's virtual patchbay lets you hook up almost anything for modulation mayhem.
The 'TRG-16', a performance pad for triggering samples. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
Record samples with the built-in mic (iPod Touch requires external mic), resample NanoStudio's own output or upload your own samples using NanoSync for OS X/Windows. Edit your samples using NanoStudio's built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and process them offline with custom effects chains.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
Nanostudio's mixer has 2 global effects sends, 4 insert effects per channel and you can record, edit and playback all your fader and pan changes. When you're ready to share your mix with others you can upload it direct to SoundCloud or use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC.
NanoStudio's reverb, compressor, parametric EQ, waveshaper, delay, chorus, and bitcrusher effects are all highly optimized so you can run lots of them.
FEATURE SHORTLIST (loads more at www.blipinteractive.co.uk
* 6 simultaneous instruments, up to 16 with in-app purchase
* MIDI input with the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer, Akai SynthStation 25 and Core MIDI
* Audio copy/paste for sharing audio with other compatible apps (Sonoma and Intua standards supported)
* Upload your mix directly to SoundCloud
* Eden synth (also plays samples) - single or dual keyboards, XY controllers, pitch bend and accelerometer control
* TRG-16 sample trigger pads
* Sequencer with up to 64 tracks and a piano roll editor for note, velocity and controller events, all with undo/redo
* Mixer with 4 inserts per channel, 2 global send busses and volume/pan automation on every channel
* Sampling and resampling, sample editor and effects processor with undo/redo
* Transfer samples, final mixes and individual track mixdowns to your Mac/PC using NanoSync
* Built in help
Support for Akai Pro's SynthStation25 keyboard controller is included. SynthStation25 delivers instant hardware control for improved performance capability and expression. For more information on SynthStation25, visit http://www.synthstationapp.com
What's new in Version 1.31
* Bugfix - View stuck in portrait mode for some users when updating from a previous version
* Bugfix - Metronome click was not in sync for larger buffer latency settings
* Bugfix - TRG mute button behaved incorrectly on iPad edit screen
* Universal iPad version
* Added extra musical scales to keyboard
* Increased size limit for a single sample to 32MB
* Ability to slide the keyboard by fractions of a note
* Mixer mute/solo
* Improved bottom range of mixer volume faders
* Double tap on mixer channel title to go to instrument
* Double tap on 'centre zero' knobs to return to centre
* Tap song position on status bar to toggle between bars and hours/minutes
* Update to latest Akai SynthStation library
* Added 'Mix audio with other apps' option to allow iTunes music background play
* Added buffer latency settings
* Automatic normalization is now optional after sampling or resampling
* Added an 'add effect' button to empty effects slots
* Changed TRG behaviour to allow drags across pads
* Added load/save effects chain to the effects select dialogue
* Song editor - vertical zoom
* Song editor - mute/solo buttons can be swiped vertically
* Song editor - added MIDI activity indicators to each track
* Song editor - parts on muted tracks are shown in grey
* Bugfix - Buzzing sound on Eden ring mod when phase was non-zero
* Bugfix - TRG-16's 'auto BPM' function was sometimes inaccurate
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
Dec 12, 2011
Seller: Blip Interactive Ltd
© 2010 Blip Interactive Ltd.
REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later Download